The Center "Cooperation for Sustainable Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan" was founded in 2007 in the city of Almaty. In the same year our first training for environmentalists on advanced training was held. Already in 2008, experts of СSD Center successfully conducted corporate training for companies whose activities directly impact on the state of the environment. By 2011, CSD Center has provided a full range of services for the development of standards, documents on greenhouse gases and chemical safety data sheets and their registration.
To date, CSD Center provides services in training and advanced training in the field of environmental protection, based on innovative approaches to environmental management at the enterprise.
Activity areas of the Center "Cooperation for Sustainable Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan"
- Organization and сarrying out of trainings
- Providing consulting services in the field of environmental protection
- Implementation of projects commissioned by government agencies, international organizations, private business in the field of environmental protection, energy efficiency and sustainable development.
- Formation and maintenance of a database of best practices and companies advanced experience in the field of transition to sustainable development
- Development of regulatory documents
- Development of product safety data sheets and support for their registration
- Development and approval of standards
- Development and implementation of waste management programs
- Mathematical modeling
- Research, analyzes and reviews in the field of environmental protection
In order to improve the environmental effectiveness of your business in the Republic of Kazakhstan, we provide the following activities:
To enhance the capacity of our clients in issues related to the environmental efficiency, corporate social responsibility and the transition to a green economy, thereby contributing to the achievement of sustainable environmental development of Kazakhstan.
Over the years, a team of real professionals has been formed, who are burning with enthusiasm, constantly improving their skills and participating in international and national projects to improve the environment.