Environmental standards from the CSD Center are relevant environmental protection documents at the junction of ready-made technical solutions and legislative requirements of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- National standards of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Standards of organizations (including regulatory-technical documents of the organization)
- Instructions, manuals and other regulatory and technical documents
When you receive a standard development service from us, you can:
- Implement the latest technologies in the field of environmental protection that meet the mandatory requirements of the legislation of Kazakhstan
- Comply with the latest international requirements
- Reduce costs by introducing new procedures and rules
- Increase confidence of potential partners / investors / government to your business
- Increase brand reputation
More than 30 standards, including:
- Standard ST RK “Waste. Motor vehicle tires. Safety requirements when handling."
- Standard ST RK “Waste. Waste oil and oily waste. Safe Handling Methods
- PS CSD-01-2018 “Specialized enterprises dealing with production and consumption waste. General requirements"
- ST SRO KazWaste 01-2018 "Qualification requirements for specialized enterprises for the treatment of production and consumption wastes"
- Draft Standard ST RK “Resource Saving. Waste management. Accounting and control of the mercury-containing waste movement. The main provisions."
- Draft standard ST RK “Waste electronic and electrical equipment. Safety requirements when handling.”
- "Methodical recommendations on the application and implementation of the Technical Regulation “Requirements for emissions into the environment when burning various types of fuel in boilers of thermal power plants "
- Ministry of Industry and Infrastructural Development of the RK
- Ministry of Energy of the RK
- Committee on Statistics of the MNE RK
- Kazakhstan Institute of Standardization and Certification
- Republican Scientific and Technical Library
- Higher education institutions: Nazarbayev University, Narxoz University, Satbayev University, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, KGU, AUPET, KazNAU, InEU
Development of standards and other regulatory documents require a competent approach and the necessary practical knowledge. Rely on professionals with more than 10 years of experience in this field and receive your documents as soon as possible without delay.