According to the requirements of the Environmental Code and the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 25, 2014 No. 146 “On Approval of the Rules for Developing a Waste Management Program”, all enterprises with I and II category facilities, as well as those performing waste disposal and recycling, are required to develop a waste management program.
The waste management program is an important program document that provides information on the current state of the system for collecting, transporting, utilizing and recycling waste in an enterprise or city/region, and also sets goals, objectives and indicators for improving this system and activities to achieve them.
Our specialists have more than 10 years experience in waste management. We have strong relationships with various stakeholders in the waste sector, including government agencies, private business, and the public. The experience and qualifications of the CSD Center will allow the development of a Waste Management Program at a high professional level.
We will assist in analyzing the current situation with waste management, identifying problems, developing goals, objectives and indicators of the program, developing activities, including finding technologies for recycling of waste, choosing contractors.
Who needs to receive a waste management program?
- Individuals / legal entities having objects of categories I and II
- Specialized enterprises for recycling
- Waste disposal companies
- Landfills for solid domestic wastes, hazardous and non-hazardous waste
Getting a quality waste management program, you can:
- Reduce costs by minimizing the volume of waste generation and the development of low-waste technologies
- Reduce the amount of waste generated and increase the share of waste disposal and recycling in the company
- Increase confidence of potential partners / investors / government in your business
- Reduce fines for violation of environmental legislation in the field of waste management
- Increase brand reputation
Properly compiled Program is the key to successful movement of the company to modern methods of manufacturing products and providing services with minimal impact on the environment. Rely on professionals with the sufficient practical knowledge and experience in the development and implementation of a waste management program.
Contact by phone for more details.
Or leave a request - we will help you!